LEMA provides employers with an innovative approach to recruiting apprentices. We provide young people with skills that go beyond the requirements of the Apprenticeship and qualifications they receive… making them an asset to your business today and the key to your business’ long-term growth and success.
For over a decade LEMA has supported the Engineering and Manufacturing sector in Birmingham and the Black Country in the selection, recruitment and development of apprentices.
Why should Employers hire a LEMA Apprentice?
- LEMA has an unique, innovate and comprehensive apprenticeship selection process to ensure we are only recruiting young people with the right attitudes and competencies
- LEMA will do the legwork to support your Apprentice recruitment – free of charge
- LEMA provide high quality industry standard training and development delivered by experienced industry practitioners
- LEMA develops apprentices with engineering and manufacturing skills with a focus on team working, problem solving and a heavy emphasis on continuous improvement and lean thinking
- You can help a young person to learn a skill and begin a new career for life
- The right LEMA Apprentice will help a company reduce skills shortages, staff turnover and increase productivity
Source: National Apprenticeship Service A guide for Employers OCT 2018
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
Ready to develop the next generation of engineering and manufacturing professionals?
Black Country Academy 01384 256113 Birmingham Academy 0121 359 0242